Friday, July 26, 2024

Why I Don’t Believe in the Two-State “Solution”

 

For starters I have never understood why Israel is the country that is supposed to give up part of its measly 8630 square miles for a PA state. Why can’t one of the 22 Arab countries give up some of their land mass? Please don’t tell me it’s because of the Arab’s connection to the land here. Many only came after Israel brought electricity and water to the region.

Don’t forget this was tried before. In 2005 Gaza was made Judenrein in the bid for peace by giving Arabs their own land. We all know how well that worked out. Why would we want another terror state in the midst of us?

No matter how much we may wish it, the PA is not a peace partner. Just this week they demanded the IOC ban Israel from the Olympics. They’ve also petitioned FIFA to ban Israel. With friends like this who needs enemies???

Since October 7th most Israelis think that establishing a PA state in our midst would be seen as a prize for murdering, raping, beheading, and kidnapping us. Talk about encouraging more pogroms…

I would like to be able to present my peace plan, but sadly I don’t have one. My goal is for me and my people to survive. In the meantime, I pray for a miracle.

No comments: